Company: Grifols Talecris Plasma Resources
Posted on: November 14, 2021
Job Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in
Science, Business, Nursing, Finance, or related field. Primary
Responsibilities for role:
- Responsible for all aspects of the donor center when the Center
Manager is not present.
- Creates appropriate organizational environment and value
systems which stimulate the morale and productivity of the work
force and its leadership.
- Collaborates with Training and Quality staff to ensure that
training and quality goals are met.
- Coaches and leads through effective feedback to employees
through the Operations Supervisor.
- Monitors and evaluates operations. Works with the Center
manager to develop action plans to maximize center efficiency and
supervises the implementation of improvements. Makes critical
decisions for the modifications) of action plans.
- Responsible for all personnel functions including hiring,
assignment and direction of work, development and training,
disciplinary actions and termination and the maintenance of all
- Directs the training activities of production employees through
the Training Coordinator.
- Review and approve employee schedules to accommodate donor
cycles. Other Responsibilities for role:
- Determine the adequacy and adjust inventory levels of all goods
and supplies necessary of the operation of the donor center.
Compile and submit orders to vendors to meet determined inventory
- Assure center employees maintain the facility in a neat and
clean condition and all equipment is kept in good working
- Responsible for freezer management, including overseeing plasma
shipments and equipment failures. Required to answer all freezer
alarms and deal with them appropriately.
- Construct and submit timely and accurate reports on a
daily/weekly/monthly or as required basis.
- Develop and implement active donor recruitment advertising
campaigns to improve production levels.
- Maintains thorough familiarity and ensures compliance with
state and federal regulations, U.S. Food and Drug Administration
(FDA)-approved Standard Operating Procedures, Occupational Safety
and Health Administration (OSHA), Clinical Laboratory Improvement
Amendments (CLIA), and Current Good Manufacturing Practice
- Direct key personnel in donor selection, plasma collection and
all manufacturing records to maintain the highest production
standards in accordance with state and federal regulations, U.S.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-approved Standard Operating
Procedures, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA),
Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA), and Current Good
Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
- Control center donor funds and ensure that all financial
records are accurate and in order.
- Keep Center Manager informed of any irregularities within the
center and provide action plans to improve and correct center
- Minimize center liability through constant risk management
review. Investigates all unsafe situations and
Situations/complaints. Develops and implements required corrective
- Directs and monitors the performance of outside vendors.
- Review and monitor special projects for accuracy and timely
- Works with the Center Manager in implementing the donor
center's mission into the community. EEO
Keywords: Grifols Talecris Plasma Resources, Danville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!