Posted on: August 6, 2022
What truly sets us apart is our entrepreneurial spirit. We build
amazing teams of passionate individuals while creating an open,
collaborative environment designed to foster personal growth. We
encourage that growth to extend beyond the workplace. All of our
restaurants close at 2pm, allowing for a work-life balance not
found anywhere else in our industry.
We offer a variety of benefits to our employees. Assistant Managers
* A daytime schedule with no night shifts - ever!
* Competitive pay
* Bonus opportunities
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and more
* 401k with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Opportunities for advancement
* Optimal work-life balance with life after 2 pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - This is a general guideline of
duties, not a complete job description:
* Support recruiting and developing a team that's motivated to
provide your guests with an exceptional experience while also
rendering excellent guest service.
* Ability to assist in leading and coaching a high-performing team
of 20-40 employees.
* Assist in completion of daily and weekly accounting.
* Maintain excellent food quality and safety by ensuring prescribed
holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
* Follow brand standards.
* Maximize sales.
* Act as a leader in Biscuitville as well as in the community.
* Help to ensure proper inventory levels through accurate
* Onboard and coach team members on their desired career path.
* High school diploma/GED preferred or equivalent experience.
* Valid driver's license.
* Supervisory experience in the restaurant, retail, and/or packaged
goods fields highly desired.
* Must be a self-motivated, proactive individual with strong
interpersonal skills and good oral and written communication
* Able to successfully complete a pre-employment background and MVR
* Reliable personal transportation required for daily tasks such as
errands, bank deposits, etc. Regular local travel is required.
* Required to stand for extended periods of time; frequently
required to use hands or fingers to handle or feel and to use hands
and arms to reach, push, and pull; frequently required to talk and
hear; occasionally required to walk, sit, bend, stoop, or
* Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Keywords: Biscuitville, Danville , Assistant Manager, Executive , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!