Internal Medicine Academic Opening in Virginia
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Danville, Virginia. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 9946Practice Details
- An excellent opportunity is presently available for an Academic
Clinical Educator to join an established residency program in
- The position offers a great quality of life and an excellent
opportunity for upward growth
Recruiter's InsightCompensation. The Starting Salary Is $25,000 To
$50,000 More Compared To Starting Internal Medicine Salaries In
Raleigh-Durham, NC. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than
The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant
Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And
The Housing Market. This 3,182 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 3 bath
113-year-old home. Large front porch with 2 levels, grand foyer,
right and left parlors, large formal dining room, den with
wonderful woodwork, large updated eat-in-kitchen. This home can be
yours for $175,900.
The Community -Danville is an independent city in the Commonwealth
of Virginia in the United States. As of the 2010 census, the
population was 43,055. It is bounded by Pittsylvania County,
Virginia and Caswell County, North Carolina.
It hosts the Danville Braves baseball club of the Appalachian
The Employer - The facility has 200+ beds and served the community
and region for more than 120 years. - Employs 1300 people, has over
175 physicians and allied health professionals and provides over 25
medical specials and 14 surgical services to the community.
-Closest Major City
- 42.0 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 71 miles to - Raleigh, NC
- 144 milesto Charlotte, NC
- 330.3 miles to Philadelphia, PA
Colleges and Universities
- Danville Community College (Full-time enrollment:
- Averett University-Non-Traditional Programs (FT enrollment:
- Averett University (FT enrollment: 857)
- Danville Regional Medical Center School of Health Professions
(FT enrollment: 60)
- Outdoor activities can be enjoyed all year thanks to Danville's
mild, four-season climate.
- The Dan River, which runs through the city, is a beautiful
natural resource for fishing and also offers many other recreation
- . Danville's River Walk Trail borders parts of the river where
you can enjoy many miles of paved paths whether you are a walker,
runner, biker or skater.
- From this path, you can see scenic views of the Dan River,
connect to woodland trails as well as other facilities.
- Bordering the river is Dan Daniel Memorial Park, 170 acres of
wetlands and woodlands.
- There are many lakes within easy driving distance for camping,
fishing and boating, including Smith Mountain Lake, VA; Hyco Lake,
NC and Buggs Island Lake in Clarksville, VA.
- The beautiful Blue Ridge Parkway is less than an hour away, and
the beaches of North and South Carolina are within a four-hour
- Danville Mall
- Nordan Shopping Center
- The Ginger Bread House
- Chestnut Lane Antiques & Interiors
- Ballou Park Shopping Center
Keyphrases: internal medicine jobs, internal emergency medicine
jobs, internal medicine specialist jobs, internal medicine critical
care jobs, internal medicine geriatrics jobs, internal medicine
pediatrics jobs, pediatric internal medicine jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Danville , Internal Medicine Academic Opening in Virginia, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!