Pharmacist - In Store Covid-19 Vaccination Support
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Summary:This Pharmacist role involves administering Covid-19
vaccines. Involves daily travel of up to 75 mile radius to
administer vaccines in clinics/nursing homes. PPE is provided. You
will be working with a team of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians
to set up and administer the vaccinations. Flexible with part time
and full time hours available.This position is responsible for
interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and
coordination of customer care. Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Active Pharmacy License in the state in which you are
- Not on the DEA Excluded Parties List
- Immunization Certification through an accredited organization
- Must have a valid drivers license Position Notes: This is a
long term, contracted position. Medix offers weekly pay, with
health insurance benefits (medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k,
PTO) through Medix after 30 days of full time employment.
Keywords: Medix, Danville , Pharmacist - In Store Covid-19 Vaccination Support, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!