Registered Dental Hygienist
Posted on: June 18, 2022
- Please note: this position is located in Danville, VA.
Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place,
one smile at a time! At Benevis-Spencer Dental and Braces, we
create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and
believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable
dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000
employees in offices across the country from clinical to support
staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy
smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun,
compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our
next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Part Time Dental Hygienist to join our
growing team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental
care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable
experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares
about their patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
Get out into your community - participate in local events including
school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a
positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let
your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great
examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient
Our Hygienists are responsible for delivering direct dental care
and associated services to patients under the general supervision
of a dentist and for providing general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and
prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and
related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities
to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review
patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment
- Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
- Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for
our patients and parentsQualifications:
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.
- Competitive compensation
- The company will reimburse selected employees for eligible
training/testing expenses required to obtain or renew the
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not
practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate
it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean
that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed,
religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability,
sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Benevis, Danville , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!