Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Chatham Health and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Chatham Health and Rehabilitation Center - New Wages! New
We are excited to announce a new wage package! Come work for a team
that truly appreciates you and rewards you for all the hard work
you do! In addition to new wages, we also have a comprehensive
benefit package that is right for you!
Earn up to $33 per hour!!
We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7
different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents
and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the
development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation
Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and
attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay!
- NEW Wage Scale!
- Must possess, as a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
college or university, or be a graduate of an approved LPN/LVN
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise
the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing
- Must be in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility,
and as may be required by the Director of Nursing
Shift & Wage:
- Full-Time Opportunities Available
- Shifts Needed: 8 hour shifts available
- Wage: $30-$33 per hour
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Chatham Health and Rehabilitation Center, Danville , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!