Home Health LPN
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: September 24, 2022
-As a -Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -you will be called to
care when you're needed most. As part of Interim HealthCare, you'll
support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and
dignity to our clients. - -What we offer our -Licensed Practical
Nurse -(LPNs): -
- Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives -Excited to hear
more? Apply below. -Working at Interim HealthCare means a career
unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we
know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day. -As a -Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -you will: -
- Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the
- Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of
care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and
- Provides services that are ordered by the physician as
indicated in the plan of care.
- Recognizes and reports changes in the patient's condition to
the RN supervisor.
- Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting
healthcare related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including
addressing patient's progress.
- Assists the RN or physician in performing specialized
procedures and duties.
- Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
- Assists the client in learning appropriate self-care
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Effectively communicates with other members of the
interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote
coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
- Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care
and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the
current plan of care.To be qualified for a -Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) -position with us: -
- Education: Associate -degree in Nursing (ADN) or Associate of
Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) preferred -
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this
- One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) -
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification -
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Danville , Home Health LPN, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!