Certified Caregiver - Weekly Pay
Company: LHC New
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Company Overview Hiring Certified "In-Home" Caregivers in
Danville, VA - $500.00 Loyalty Bonus, 1:1 Patient Care, Flexible
Schedules, PTO, and Weekly Pay!*Must hold a current certification
(CNA, NA, or PCA)*Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift availability for 24/7
case - Floaters needed for all hoursThe Certified Caregiver is a
person who provides support, assistance with personal hygiene and
household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their
own home.Commonwealth Community Based Services , a part of LHC
Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals,
physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice
care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we
deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to
manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around
the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver
patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and
families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single,
shared purpose: It's all about helping people. Essential
- Under the direction and ongoing supervision of a registered
nurse, provides personal direct patient care services as
established and delegated in the Plan of Care on a daily
- Reports after patient encounter to the Executive Director, or
designee, regarding the patient's condition or environment,
following the Care Management process on as needed basis..
- Provides assistance with the following ADLs during each patient
visit: mobility, transfers, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing or
undressing, eating or toileting.
- Performs incidental household services essential to the
patient's health care at home conducting household services that
are necessary to prevent or postpone institutionalization on as
- Completes a clinical note for each visit which must be
incorporated into the patient's record at least on a weekly
- Participates in the in-service program per online educational
forum, completing at least six hours of in-services every six
months. Must have a minimum of 12 hours of in-service training
- Maintains strict patient confidentiality on a regular
- Participates in QAPI plan or process identifying any problems
and reporting administrator on a daily or as needed basis.
- Provides emotional support & compassionate care to the patient
& family on regular basis.
- Functions as a preceptor to new hires as needed. Education &
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation prior to
- Current CNA, NA, or PCA certification.
- Current CPR certification requirements. (we provide
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle or public transportation. Equal Opportunity
Employer - vets, disability.
Keywords: LHC New, Danville , Certified Caregiver - Weekly Pay, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!