Company: Sovah Health
Posted on: September 11, 2023
$30,000 Sign-on Bonus Eligible Registered Nurse - Float Pool -
Nights - 7p-7:30a Position Summary:
- Provides direct patient care to patients using the nursing
process in accordance with applicable scope and standards of
- Performs plan of care intervention, including medication
administration, specimen collection, clinical treatments, as well
as other medical care treatment.
- Documents patient care given.
- Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
appropriate to care team, physician, patient, and family.
- Assists patients with performing activities of daily living,
including personal hygiene, elimination, nutrition, and
- Collaborates as needed across disciplines to coordinate patient
care, including patient transfer, discharge, referral and
spiritual/psychosocial support needs.
- Evaluates learning needs of patient and/or family and provides
patient/family education appropriate to age, culture, condition,
- Works as an advocate for the physical and emotional wellbeing
of the patient. Who We Are: People are our passion and purpose.
Come work where you are appreciated for who you are not just what
you can do. SOVAH Health - Danville is a 250 bed hospital with the
region's only designated Chest Pain Center & Certified Advanced
Primary Stroke Center. We are an academic teaching site for
residents, medical students, nurses, nurse practitioners,
pharmacists, and physician assistants. Where We Are: From our
beautiful rolling countryside to our thriving downtown, Danville
offers big city amenities with quaint, small town charm. We are
home to a thriving arts and entertainment scene, numerous local
restaurants and shops, diverse educational institutions, and vast
recreational opportunities. Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for Full
- Competitive Paid Time Off/Extended Illness Bank package for
Full time employees
- Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants
- Professional development, Growth opportunities, and
- And much more Minimum Qualifications:
- Must have years (2) years hospital nursing experience in acute
care, ICU and/or Emergency Department required.
- Registered Nurse from the Virginia Board of Nursing or compact
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Requires flexibility in scheduling and ability to work all
shift patterns including weekends and holidays to ensure continuity
of care and appropriateness of nursing coverage to the patients of
Sovah Health Danville on all units.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) American Heart
Association required, or within three (3) months of hire
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) American Heart
Association OR Emergency Nurse Pediatric Certification
- (ENPC) Emergency Nurse Association required, or within six (6)
months of hire. EEOC Statement: SOVAH Health - Danville is
committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all
applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws
prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for
employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national
origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual
orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. Equal opportunity and
affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in
candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected
Keywords: Sovah Health, Danville , RN-Float- Nights, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!