Certified Medical Assistant - Day Shift
Company: Sovah Health - Danville
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Sign on Bonus: $5,000 -Where We Are:From our beautiful rolling
countryside to our thriving downtown, Danville offers big city
amenities with quaint, small-town charm. We are home to a thriving
arts and entertainment scene, numerous local restaurants and shops,
diverse educational institutions, and vast recreational
opportunities. -Why Choose Us: - Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)
and 401K Benefits for full-time employees - Competitive Paid Time
Off / Extended Illness Bank package for full-time employees -
Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and financial
wellness assistance - Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance for
qualified applicants - Professional development, Growth
opportunities, and Mentor-based training - And much more---
-Position Summary:SOVAH in Danville is Seeking a Full-Time Medical
Assistant for our off-site Clinic. The MA will:
- Perform routine clinical and administrative duties in support
of assigned area or office.
- Under the supervision of physician or nurse, assists with
performing patient assessments and treatments.
- Perform basic diagnostic procedures and specimen
- Monitor and communicate changes in patient condition.
- Document patient care given.
- Maintain equipment and medical supplies, including reordering,
stocking, cleaning, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain examination areas.
Minimum Qualifications:Minimum Education
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree
- Other Certificate in lieu of Associate's required.Required
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Registration required.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) American Heart Association required.
-EEOC Statement:We are committed to providing Equal Employment
Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with
all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee
or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age,
religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis
protected by applicable federal, state or local law. -
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Sovah Health - Danville, Danville , Certified Medical Assistant - Day Shift, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!