Company: General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Posted on: December 22, 2018
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) We have a great position available for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) for the Scotland Healthcare System in Laurinburg, NC. Scotland Health Care System provides top benefits and fosters a welcoming environment making it a great place to work. This position offers up to $7,000 for relocation costs and a $2,000 sign on bonus! -- -- Job Details
- Direct Hire for Full time RN for 24 bed Telemetry Unit.
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:00p --- 7:30a
- Pay: Pay from $27.26 to $40.10 hourly weekdays and $30.19 to $43.03 weekends.
- BSN or MSN add additional 3%.
- Holiday pay is 18% of rate.
- Able to pick up additional bonus shift making an additional $15 an hour plus the time and 1/2 after 40 hours.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.--
- Relocation bonus up to $7,000!
- $2,000 sign on bonus! -- Job Requirements
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license if you don---t have one.
- Minimum of 1 year of telemetry experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN. -- Contact Kelly Krazer at 910-505-0334 and see why current employees rate Scotland the top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. -- About Scotland Health Care System Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits. --
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase. -- Join the SHCS community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse opportunity! -- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Inc., Danville , Tele RN, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!