Company: General Healthcare Resources, Inc.
Posted on: November 4, 2019
Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) We have a great position available
for a Telemetry Registered Nurse (RN) for the Scotland Healthcare
System in Laurinburg, NC. Scotland Health Care System provides top
benefits and fosters a welcoming environment making it a great
place to work. This position offers up to $7,000 for relocation
costs and a $2,000 sign on bonus! Job Details
- Direct Hire for Full time RN for 24 bed Telemetry Unit.
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:00p - 7:30a
- Pay: Pay from $27.26 to $40.10 hourly weekdays and $30.19 to
- BSN or MSN add additional 3%.
- Holiday pay is 18% of rate.
- Able to pick up additional bonus shift making an additional $15
an hour plus the time and 1/2 after 40 hours.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life
insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account,
Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition
- Relocation bonus up to $7,000!
- $2,000 sign on bonus! Job Requirements
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC
license if you don't have one.
- Minimum of 1 year of telemetry experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN. Contact Kelly Krazer at and see why current
employees rate Scotland the top place to work with fantastic growth
opportunities. About Scotland Health Care System Since 1946, the
Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health
care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make
employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a
team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase. Join the SHCS
community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current
employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth
opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse
opportunity! We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources, Inc., Danville , Tele RN, Healthcare , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!