Unparalleled impact on patientoutcomes
BE THE CONNECTION. As therapy manager, you willhave the
opportunity to be the connection between skilled,
compassionateclinicians and the positive impact they have on every
patient. Take this chance to develop strong leaders andinfluence
each patient in a more profound way during their stay with us.
Makethe most of your clinical and management skills with the
national post-acutecare leader Encompass Health.
WhatMakes Encompass Health Careers Different—and Better:
Working at Encompass Health means being partof something
special: A team that is passionate about making an impact
onpatients’ lives each day. Unlike the typical hospital setting,
Encompass Healthoffers you the unique opportunity to walk alongside
patients on their road torecovery from stroke, spinal cord
injuries, neurological disorders, jointreplacements, multiple
trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions. As you helppatients
achieve goals and regain independence, you can form
significantrelationships with them and celebrate the successes they
experience along theway.
Our culture of compassion and collaborationis founded on more
than just the care we provide our patients; it is expressedin the
values we live. We encourage and empower each employee to
keeplearning and growing by providing the resources to deliver a
better way tocare. At Encompass Health, you’ll find something
decidedly different and moresatisfying: A career that is
challenging, inspiring and rewarding. Maximize your talent and join
ateam that is committed to setting the standard for better
healthcare with this engaging opportunity:
Here is youropportunity to channel the full extent of your
knowledge, skills, ambition, andexperience on a daily basis.
Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Report to the director of therapyoperations, take
responsibility for inpatient therapy and direct the
day-to-daytherapy services provided by our physical, occupational
and speech departments.
• Provide patient care in a licenseddiscipline at least 50
percent of the time.
• Delegate tasks to and supervise therapystaff, including
assistants and technicians.
• Take responsibility for staffing andscheduling to provide
adequate coverage for patient treatments.
• Maintain open and ongoing communicationwith directors and
managers to ensure that patient, staff and hospital needsare
• Help to create a positive workenvironment, motivate staff to
improve performance and guide the operation andperformance
measurement/continuous improvement of the department.
Credentials: • Current licensure appropriate tostate
• CPR certification required per hospitalpolicy.
• Effective supervisory and communicationskills for
interdepartmental relationships are essential.
• Successful completion of a bachelor'sdegree or higher from an
accredited therapy program essential.
• Three or more years of rehabilitationexperience, including
supervisory responsibilities, required.
• Demonstrated competence in a specifictherapy discipline for
effective evaluation, assessment, care planning andtreatment.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day
• Benefits that begin when you do. • Affordable medical, dental
and vision plansprovided to meet the needs of full and part-time
employees and their families.
• Generous paid time off that increases withtenure.
• Tuition reimbursement and continuingeducation
• Company-matching 401(k) and employeestock-purchase plans.
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts. About
Us: Helping patients regain hope andindependence, Encompass
Health is a national leader in post-acute care. Weoperate
rehabilitation hospitals and offer home health and hospice care in
36states as well as Puerto Rico. Following the Encompass Way, we
are driven byour core values: We proudly set the standard, lead
with empathy, do what’sright, focus on the positive, and remain
Realize the powerful difference you can make.Take this
opportunity to join our team.
To learn more about us, pleasevisit us online at
Connect with us: https://www.facebook.com/EncompassCareers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Address: 64 Rehab Lane, Danville 17821
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 2015814