OTR Truck Driver
Company: Intertape Polymer Group
Posted on: July 20, 2021
OTR Truck Driver
This position provides transportation of raw materials and
finished goods from the location of origin to the destination.
1. Responsible for the safe operation of commercial motor vehicle
transportation of raw materials and finished goods from the
location of origin to the final destination.
2. Responsible for knowledge and compliance with all Federal,
State, and Local laws and motor carrier rules and regulations
3. Responsible for all loading, unloading, and securing of load for
4. Providing exceptional customer service standards for delivery
service including demonstrating safe and proper equipment usage at
customer point of delivery.
5. Performing daily inspections of equipment to ensure operational
6. Completing and maintaining paperwork as required by the company
and governmental agencies.
7. Completing E-Log records, meeting all D.O.T. and company record
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: Based on route
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Must have current Class A CDL Must have at least 2 years experience
in CDL Class A driving Insurable driver record required
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must be at least 21+ years old
About Intertape Polymer Group
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the
development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film
based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene
and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered
coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail
Keywords: Intertape Polymer Group, Danville , OTR Truck Driver, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!