Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Company: Delta Companies
Posted on: October 6, 2021
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Social Worker (LCSW, LPC,
- $7,500 Sign-on bonus
- Student loan reimbursement through NHSC
- Excellent state benefits package - including 33 days for PTO
- 3% State retirement contribution
- Supervision hours for ‘License-Eligible’ candidates seeking to
become LPC or LCSW
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Social Worker (LCSW,
- Lead Clinician role - 5 Direct Reports
- Functions as a clinical member of the multidisciplinary team
and provides treatment, rehabilitation, and support services.
- Delivers medications to the homes of individuals per
morning/evening medication runs on a rotating basis.
- “Hospital without walls” - autonomous setting
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Social Worker (LCSW, LPC,
- Masters degree in human services, Psychology, Counseling, or
- License-eligible candidates seeking supervision hours welcome
- Previous experience providing care to severely mentally ill
- Experience with crisis intervention and/or PACT model is a
COMMUNITY Social Worker (LCSW, LPC, MSW)
- Convenient weekend get-away to Virginia Beach only 2.5 hours’
- 40 minutes to Winston-Salem Greensboro, North Carolina
- Hour and half to Raleigh, NC metro
- 16.8% lower cost of living compared to US averages.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 165313
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division
of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced
Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare
facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with
coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating
contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The
company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards.
Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more
Keywords: Delta Companies, Danville , Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!