Company: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC.
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Description:Support Services of Virginia is seeking a Program
Coordinator to oversee services for people with Developmental
Disabilities in the Danville area. The Program Coordinator will
play a highly interactive role in the lives of those receiving
community based residential services from Support Services of
In addition to clinical responsibilities, the Program Coordinator
is responsible for leading the individuals' residential support
team and working with other providers and support team members. The
ideal Program Coordinator candidate has strong leadership,
coaching, and motivational skills and the ability to work well with
other professionals. Most of all, they are compassionate and love
working with diverse populations.
Starting pay for a Program Coordinator is $14.00 - 16.00 per
Support Services of Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
committed to diversity in its workforce.Requirements:
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Able to represent Support Services of Virginia's mission and
- Strong computer skills - (Microsoft and THERAP experience
- Minimum of two years' experience working with people with
- Proof of full COVID Vaccination.
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and on call as needed.
- Understanding of Virginia's Medicaid Waiver Services.
- Experience overseeing waiver services in licensed group
- Medication Management Certification
- Person Centered Thinking Training
Keywords: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC., Danville , Program Coordinator, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!