Vendor & Project Coordinator
Company: American National Bank and Trust Company
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Vendor and Project Coordinator Job Description:
Enterprise Vendor & Project Services Coordinator is responsible for
assisting with the coordination of vendor vetting engagements,
contract negotiations, maintaining vendor due diligence
documentation, accurately and timely input of vendor data into
vendor management platform ensuring adherence to the defined bank
vendor management program; responsible for the overall direction,
coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of
assigned projects ensuring adherence to the defined bank strategy
and project methodology. Responsible for adhering to departmental
service level agreements.
The position requires the employee be located with the AMNB
Footprint (Roanoke, Greensboro, Danville, & Winston-Salem).
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS FOR VENDOR AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROLE:
- Serve as a Vendor Project Management Administrator.
- Prepare and distribute vendor reports/dashboards to include but
not limited to: Vendor(s) by Business Unit, Active & Criticality
ratings, Evaluation vendor status, Contract negotiation cost
- Contract Status: Auto-Renewals, Terminations, Vendor
Escalations, Risk Mitigations, Vendor Issues, etc.
- Foreign vendor relationships
- Vendor Exception Reports
- Responsible for maintaining current vendor due diligence
documents, contracts, addendums, etc. on central repository
- Assist business unit managers with all components of the vendor
management program to include but not limited to, vendor selection
process, selection criteria, contract negotiations and vendor
- Prepare and submit SSAE SOC Client Control Considerations
reviews to business unit owners for review and completion.
- Obtain and distribute financials for critical and financially
significant vendor relationships.
- Identify negative vendor performance trends and root
- Escalate vendor related issues to management when
- Lead the planning and implementation of assigned
- Define project scope, goal and deliverables.
- Identify project stakeholders.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop detailed project plans in conjunction with the project
- Monitor and track project deliverables.
- Identify and monitor project milestones, gaps, risks &
- Monitor and track project(s) budget and escalate issues to
management when necessary.
- Produce and provide project status reports to management on a
- Provide guidance and support to project stakeholders as it
relates to the overall project.
- Manage approved changes to project scope.
- Coordinate project risk assessment with risk and project team
- Ensure all supporting project documentation is maintained on
central project site.
- Co-Chair Projects Committee as deemed necessary by manager.
- Excellent planning skills are essential.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills required with
attention to detail.
- Sound organizational skills and ability to recognize and change
work priorities in a timely fashion.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Comfort level in delegating / assigning project tasks to team
- Must possess spirit of collaboration with other team members
- Ability to manage multiple enterprise projects and deadlines
amongst business unit(s).
- Flexible work schedule to support project implementations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in managing projects
- Experience with managing vendor relationships and contract
- Thorough working knowledge of all project management techniques
and tools to include but not limited to, Microsoft Project,
Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Visio, Microsoft
- Banking Operations experience a plus.
- Project Management Professional & Certified Regulatory Vendor
Program Manager (CRVPM) certification(s) a plus.
- Must have general computer skills using the Windows
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: American National Bank and Trust Company, Danville , Vendor & Project Coordinator, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!