Retail Mortgage Loan Originator
Company: Truist Financial Corporation
Posted on: November 16, 2022
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to
Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for the sales and marketing of Truist Mortgage Loan
products within bank policies and procedures as well as consistent,
effective referrals of mortgage clients for other bank services,
including the qualifying package of services, and insurance
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
1. Execute effective mortgage marketing and development plans to
meet or exceed agreed upon mortgage
2. Maintain a complete and thorough knowledge of the Mortgage
Strategies, Policies and Procedures, as well
as secondary market investor's guidelines utilized by Truist.
3. Adhere to and comply fully with any and all Truist policies and
procedures related to internal and external
rules and regulations, particularly those established by State and
4. Provide mortgage clients sound mortgage advice based on a full
understanding of client needs as well as
Truist Mortgage products and their benefits.
5. Consistently execute on Truist's referral process by introducing
mortgage clients to other bank
solutions for deepening client opportunities.
6. Assist Mortgage Loan Fulfillment with client, attorney, or
appraiser document follow-up as determined
through quality control or post-closing review.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. 1+ year(s) experience in banking and/or lending environment with
basic knowledge of
residential property types
2. Good organizational, written and verbal communication skills
3. Possesses solid interpersonal and negotiation skills
4. Demonstrated proficiency in relevant computer applications
5. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of
employment in this role including new
or transfer of registration, and applicable NMLS acceptable
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, or
related studies or equivalent financial sales experience.
- Two or more years of experience in residential mortgage lending
with solid knowledge of the local market and regulations.
- Previous sales awards and leadership positions.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Standing Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Walking Frequently (25% - 50% of the time)
Lifting Up to 25 lbs.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the
computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and
on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and
mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by
manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 75%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
Keywords: Truist Financial Corporation, Danville , Retail Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!