Assistant Site Coordinator/Site Coordinator
Company: Support Services Of Virginia
Posted on: November 22, 2022
As Assistant Site Coordinator/ Site Coordinator, you will play a
highly interactive and mission critical role in the lives of those
receiving support care services from Support Services of Virginia.
You will have the unique ability to make a positive and lasting
impact on their lives. The ideal Assistant Site Coordinator/ Site
Coordinator candidate is friendly and positive, open minded and
flexible, engaged in the community, and likes to be active. You
will support others in finding a balance between what is important
to and for them and go out of your way to help them live the best
The Assistant Site Coordinator/ Site Coordinator role has full
responsibility for implementation of the Customer Support Plan of
the people to whom you are assigned. This role is also expected to
provide leadership, mentorship, and direction to Direct Support
Professionals, and act as a role model for Positive Practices in
the workplace. Some sites are open 24 hours a day and you may be
required to occasionally cover overnight and weekends shifts in the
event of a staffing conflict
Starting pay for a Assistant Site Coordinator/ Site Coordinator is
$14.50 per hour.
Team Member Benefits:
- Support Services of Virginia offers a competitive benefits
package for full time employees including:
- Three medical plan options
- Heath savings account (HSA) match
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Life insurance
- Supplemental insurance options
- Paid vacation and holidays
Combined, these benefits add up to over 30% increase over the base
- Minimum of 6 months experience in Direct Service support role
- Computer and internet skills; including experience with email
and Microsoft Programs.
- Experience working with customers with developmental
- Willingness to transport 1-6 customers in a sedan or 10
passenger van within the community.
- Leadership /Supervisory Experience.
- QIDP (current or candidate).
- Valid VA Driver's License with no more than 4 points, and
insured personal vehicle.
- Superior ability to communicate at all levels, with clients and
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability and willingness to perform tasks with minimal direct
supervision and to accept supervision.
- Proof of highest level of education.
- Ability to pass criminal/registry background checks.
- Clear tuberculosis screening.
- Ability to pass and maintain CPR/First Aid, Medicaid Waiver
Certification, and DSP Core Competencies.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the
- Valid VA Driver's License.
- Covid-19 Vaccinated
Keywords: Support Services Of Virginia, Danville , Assistant Site Coordinator/Site Coordinator, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!