Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 21, 2022
$2500 SIGN ON BONUS FOR FULL-TIME
BAYADA Home Health is looking for compassionate and dedicated
Registered Nurses (RN) to join our team in our Person County
Visits. This office services our adult and geriatric clients on a
per visit basis in territories throughout Caswell County.
Full-Time, Part-Time, Pier Diem opportunities available!
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required.
Registered Nurse (RN) Benefits:
- BAYADA offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes the
following: Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, vision, dental
and medical health plans, employer paid life insurance, 401k with
company match, direct deposit and employee assistance
- To learn more about BAYADA Benefits, click here
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies,
comprehensive infection prevention protocol, daily pre-screens, and
close monitoring of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.
Registered Nurse (RN) Responsibilities:
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tablet
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN):
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in North
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Ability to work independently and manage time
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA recognizes and rewards our RNs who set and maintain the
highest standards of excellence. Join our caring team today!
Sign on bonus for FT employees onlyAs an accredited, regulated,
certified, and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies
with all state/local mandates.
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and its associated entities and
joint venture partners, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All
employment decisions are made on a non-discriminatory basis without
regard to sex, race, color, age, disability, pregnancy or
maternity, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status,
military status, or any other similarly protected status in
accordance with federal, state and local laws. Hence, we strongly
encourage applications from people with these identities or who are
members of other marginalized communities.
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Danville , Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Visits, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!