Senior Ultrasound Student PRN
Company: Sovah Health - Danville
Posted on: November 14, 2023
SOVAH Health - DanvilleSign on Bonus: $10,000 -Who We Are:People
are our passion and purpose. Come work where you are appreciated
for who you are not just what you can do. SOVAH Health - Danville
is a 250-bed hospital with the region's only designated Chest Pain
Center & Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center. We are an
academic teaching site for residents, medical students, nurses,
nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and physician assistants.Where We
Are: - - - - - - From our beautiful rolling countryside to our
thriving downtown, Danville offers big city amenities with quaint,
small town charm. We are home to a thriving art and entertainment
scene, numerous local restaurants and shops, diverse educational
institutions, and vast recreational opportunities.Why Choose Us: -
Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for full-time
employees - Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank
package for full-time employees - Employee Assistance Program -
mental, physical, and financial wellness assistance - Tuition
Reimbursement/Assistance for qualified applicants - Professional
development, Growth opportunities, and Mentor-based training - And
much more--- - - - -Position Summary:Sovah Danville is seeking a
Prn Senior Ultrasound Student performs various imaging procedures
in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Obtains sonographic images under the supervision of an
- Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to
changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies.
- Positions patient and performs imaging procedure(s).
- Assures appropriate orders are obtained and followed during the
performance of all procedures.
- Verifies patient identification before performing any
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have completed 6 months in a Sonography School and be
currently enrolled. -Required Skills:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with supervision.
- -Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
Requires flexibility in scheduling and ability to work all shift
patterns including week-ends and holidays to insure continuity of
care and appropriateness of imaging coverage to the patients of
Sovah Health Danville.
-Required -Certifications: -
- Basic Life Support (BLS) American Hearth Association (AHA)
required. -Minimum Work Experience:
- Current clinical experience in a Sonography program. -EEOC
Statement:SOVAH Health - Danville is committed to providing Equal
Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and
complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of color,
race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Sovah Health - Danville, Danville , Senior Ultrasound Student PRN, Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!