Security Officer (Unarmed)
Company: SOS Security
Posted on: September 7, 2018
Job DescriptionOUR CONCERN IS YOUR SECURITYSOS Security LLC has immediate job openings for Unarmed Security Officers in the Danville VA, areaWe need reliable Security Officers to handle interior and exterior security through manual observation and the use of on-site cameras. The Security Officer will be responsible for using corporate protocol to greet facility guests, assigning the proper security badge to each visitor, monitoring the interior and exterior of the facility, checking to make sure that certain doors are locked when they are supposed to be and reporting any suspicious activity immediately.Requirements
- Experience as security officer preferred, but will train right candidates
- Knowledge or ability to learn legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent customer service and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with computer experience, surveillance systems or able to learn
- Trained or able to take First Aid/B asic Life Support and self-defense training
- State security officer licenses / ability to obtain; provided for right applicants
- Able to stand and/or walk for long periods (up to 50 per hour), and climb stairs and ladders for emergency purposes.
- 18 years old and authorized to work in the US
- High School diploma or GED is requiredWith or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly.Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling, Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain.Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.*SOS Security will supply Uniforms*Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group.SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States; SOS Security has become the benchmark for quality and professionalism in the field of security since our founding in 1969. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS. You will become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients.Company DescriptionSince 1969, SOS Security has built its reputation on providing clients with the highest level of service, integrity, and professionalism. SOS Security is Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with regional and branch offices throughout the United States. We offer a broad range of services, including: Armed and Unarmed Security; Management & Consulting; Investigations; and Executive Protection.We invite you to join our team and become an integral part of the relationship between our firm and our clients. You will work closely with our highly trained team of professionals who respect hard work and discipline and believe in compensating employees accordingly.We encourage personal growth and look to promote from within. Many entry-level security officers join our team seeking a job and find a career. Our employee retention far exceeds industry norms as many of our employees have remained with SOS for over 10 years.Secure your future today by joining the SOS Security team. Experienced security professionals looking to apply their knowledge in a rewarding team environment truly find a home at SOS.
Keywords: SOS Security, Danville , Security Officer (Unarmed), Other , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!