Company: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC.
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Support Services of Virginia is seeking a Site Coordinator to
oversee group home services for people with Developmental
Disabilities in Danville and the surrounding areas. The ideal
candidate will play a highly interactive role in the lives of those
receiving community based residential services through Support
Services of Virginia. The Site Coordinator will support people in
finding a balance between what is important to and important for
them to help others have the highest quality of life. The Site
Coordinator will have the responsibility of implementing Support
Plans; providing leadership, mentorship, and direction for Direct
Support Professionals in the workplace. Starting pay for a Site
Coordinator is $12.75 - 13.75 per hour. Support Services of
Virginia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to
diversity in its workforce.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Ability to pass criminal background check.
- Ability to pass and maintain First Aid/CPR certification,
Medication Management, and Core Competencies.
- Ability to meet physical requirements.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to represent Support Services of Virginia's mission and
- Experience supporting people with developmental
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and on call as
Keywords: SUPPORT SERVICES OF VIRGINIA INC., Danville , Site Coordinator, Professions , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!