Construction Manager/Superintendent (Danville, VA)
Company: Schumacher Homes
Posted on: June 18, 2022
SCHUMACHER HOMES AWARDED TOP WORKPLACE 20214-DAY/36 HOUR
FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK - Our employees drive our success, and we show
our appreciation by committing to offering a flexible work schedule
to enhance work/life balance. We are an award-winning company which
strives to be the best on your lot custom homebuilder providing the
ultimate customer experience. We are the recipient of the National
Housing Quality Award for excellence in construction standards and
customer satisfaction and the recipient of the NAHB's National Gold
Winning Home of the Year demonstrating our continued leadership in
architecture and design. Quite simply, no one builds a better home,
or offers a better place to work. Apply today to join our
outstanding team. Our Greensboro location is looking for a
Residential Construction Manager/Superintendent to join its team.
Our Residential Construction Managers/Superintendents must be
proficient in understanding residential construction systems. This
position offers a competitive salary, bonus incentive, company
vehicle, plus advancement potential. Under the direction of the
General Manager and/or the Production Manager, the Residential
Construction Manager/Superintendent is responsible for working with
the customers to build their homes, schedule trades and ensure the
homes are built with attention to quality, meeting building time
expectations and exceeding homeowner satisfaction. SPECIFIC
RESPONSIBILITIES: Successful candidate will live in or near the
area of Danville VA, Greensboro NC, High Point NC or Winston-Salem
- Builds assigned homes within time, cost, quality and
satisfaction standards (within allowed performance
- Run home site inspection meeting with homeowner. Document lot
conditions re: house location, etc. on plot plan.
- Participate in pre-construction meeting with General Manager,
Customer Coordinators and homeowners.
- Approve all purchase orders for payment once work is completed
and materials delivered 100%.
- Attends other required meetings as requested.
- Inspect each assigned job.
- Recruit trade partners.
- Conducts homeowner orientation meeting with customers.
- Responsible for completion of 100% of homeowner punch list
items within 14 days.
- Maintains cleanliness or and maintenance schedule for assigned
- Initiates contact via phone, letter, e-mail or in person with
each customer under construction.Residential Construction
Manager/Superintendent: Think about this -- After training is
completed, we offer a4-DAY/36 HOUR FLEXIBLE WORK WEEK, as well as a
very competitive salary, and bonus incentive. We also offer a
comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance plans, PTO
(Paid Time Off), a homebuilding discount, and paid holidays.
Additionally, we partner with Fidelity to offer a premier 401k Plan
+ employer match. If you're interested in being part of our dynamic
growth, plus an integral part of a company who believes in working
hard, having fun and producing results APPLY TODAY!WORK HARD, HAVE
FUN, PRODUCE RESULTSRequirements
- Prior scattered-site residential construction experience
- Technical construction knowledge to understand construction
processes and terminology to assist in management of field
personnel and systems.
- Effective time management skills to manage a busy work
environment. The ability to schedule and organize multiple jobs is
- Computer experience - the ability to use technology (Smart
Phone, I-Pad). Experience with Microsoft Outlook for email
correspondence.Keywords: construction manager, project manager,
construction superintendent, superintendent, homebuilder, custom
homebuilder, residential construction, scattered-site
Keywords: Schumacher Homes, Danville , Construction Manager/Superintendent (Danville, VA), Professions , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!