Personal Rental Consultant
Company: Ride Rental Cars
Posted on: November 21, 2022
*Personal Rental Consultant*
The below listing represents the most common duties of a Personal
Rental Consultant (PRC) and does not limit the PRC from performing
any other duties as assigned by management.
*Reports to: * General Manager
*Direct reports: * None
*Dress Code: *
- Good personal hygiene must be followed at all times.
- Hair will be clean, well groomed, and styled in a manner that is
consistent with a professional office appearance.
- Extravagant piercings and tattoos are not allowed to be visible
while at work.
- Facial hair will be clean, well groomed, and professional in
- Faces will be clean shaven daily. Exceptions made in the event
the associate is growing a beard and/or mustache.
- Approved, company logo'd, collared shirt or a dress shirt will be
warn at all times.
- Fingernails must be clean and neatly trimmed at all times.
- Dress pants or khaki pants are authorized. No pants with "cargo"
pockets are allowed.
- Denim pants may be warn provided
o They are not faded,
o There are no rips, tears, or other holes regardless of condition
- Dress shorts may be worn with approved, company logo'd, collared
shirts in warm weather. No denim, cut offs, or "short shorts" are
- Leather, closed toe shoes are required at all times.
- No heels over 1" are allowed.
*Job Description: *
We wash cars. Not every position washes cars every day, but when
the need arises, we wash cars. More common duties and
responsibilities are below.
Customer facing activity.
- Pleases every customer, every time.
- Accurately and efficiently processes transactions including:
- Employs superior telephone skills and ensures the phone is
answered properly within four rings.
- Upsells to higher classification vehicles.
- Consistently sells add on features & items.
- Accurately and efficiently invoices insurance companies for
vehicle replacement rentals.
- Accurately and efficiently processes accident claims with
- Consistently and effectively conducts follow up activity with
insurance companies to ensure timely payments on
o Outstanding vehicle accident claims, and
o Outstanding vehicle replacement rental payments.
- Enters needed vehicle repairs in the rental system as needed.
- Immediately enters vehicle repair invoices and ensures all
paperwork is properly flowed.
- Performs assigned daily office cleaning.
- Assists with vehicle restoration/washing as needed.
- Assists with transporting to and from designated repair and
- Effectively performs assigned marketing tasks daily.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* This position requires the ability to drive our vehicles. Our
insurance requires all drivers to be at least 21 years old. Are you
at least 21 years old?
* Associate (Required)
* Sales Experience: 2 years (Required)
* Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ride Rental Cars, Danville , Personal Rental Consultant, Professions , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!