ELECTRICIAN III - DANVILLE, VA - 3RD SHIFT
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Overview Mohawk Industries, Inc offers a comprehensive compensation package that includes a wide variety of benefit options so that individuals can tailor plans that are right for him or her. Benefits include health care with prescription card, dental/vision, disability, life insurance, 401(k) plan with company match, employee purchase discounts, tuition reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs and much more.*P* Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled ***12 HOUR SHIFT*** Responsibilities
- Troubleshoots and performs repairs on plant-wide electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems. Systems include but are not limited to; Electrical Power Distribution, Boiler Control, Dust Collection Control, Manufacturing Machinery Control
- Troubleshoots Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) and other sophisticated equipment with a variety of test equipment including Personal Computers, Oscilloscopes and other test equipment
- Installs machinery and equipment associated with manufacturing, facility and plant systems
- Fabricates and modifies machinery components as directed
- Performs specific maintenance tasks and procedures defined and scheduled by a maintenance management system
- Participates in Preventative Maintenance activities and projects as directed by Maintenance Supervisors, Managers and Engineers. Assists Maintenance Manager defining Preventative Maintenance Requirements
- Performs other duties assigned Qualifications
- AS Degree in Industrial Automation or Engineering preferred -or- combinations including 5-Years minimum industrial maintenance, automation and control experience
- Demonstrated ability to read machinery documentation, blueprints and schematics.
- Electrical and electronic troubleshooting skills including PLCs and VFDs
- Advanced Personal Computer (PC) skills About Mohawk Mohawk Industries is the leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Keywords: Mohawk, Danville , ELECTRICIAN III - DANVILLE, VA - 3RD SHIFT, Professions , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!