Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Utility Technician
Company: Dewberry Engineers Incorporated
Posted on: February 3, 2020
# of Openings
US-NC-Raleigh - US-VA-Danville
Dewberry is a leading, market-facing professional services firm
with more than 50 locations and 2,000 professionals nationwide.
What sets us apart from our competitors are our people. At
Dewberry, we seek out exceptional talent and strive to deliver the
highest quality of services to our clients. Whether you re an
experienced professional or a new graduate, you ll have the chance
to collaborate with the best and brightest and work on innovative
and complex projects at the forefront of the industry. Our
commitment to excellence stems from our personal integrity and from
other defining attributes, which we call Dewberry at Work, that
have inspired our employees to be successful for more than a
Dewberry is seeking a Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Utility
Technician to assist with SUE operations for Dewberry s North
Carolina based survey practice.Candidate must be able to work in a
fast paced environment, travel to projects throughout the state,
participate in multiple projects, coordinate daily with management
and other SUE and conventional survey teams and perform field
* Perform field assignments that include vacuum excavation and
* Performs operations with utility locating equipment.
* Read and understand construction plans and utility records.
* Understand and follow company mandated health and safety
* Complete paperwork and deliverables that are legible and
* Work well in a team environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Previous Subsurface Utility Engineering experience is
* Experience with field equipment, data collectors & GPS a
* Must be dependable, conscientious, self-motivated and driven.
* Must be willing and able to work in outdoor field conditions.
* Must be able to work overtime as required.
* Must be willing and able to travel.
* Must have a valid driver s license, good driving record and
ability to pass a driving record background check.
*At this time, Dewberry will not sponsor a new applicant for work
*Dewberry is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or sexual
*Prior to a final offer of employment, the selected candidate will
be required to submit to a background screening which may include,
but is not limited to, employment verification, educational and
other credential verification, driving record check, criminal
background check, and an investigative consumer report. These
screenings will be conducted by Dewberry s background vendor of
choice and will be conducted in compliance with all applicable
federal, state, and local law.
Keywords: Dewberry Engineers Incorporated, Danville , Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Utility Technician, Professions , Danville, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!